Thursday, August 23, 2018

I will do vintage hand drawn logo design

I will do vintage hand drawn logo design












About:

hey there,
******looking for unique vintage logo for your branding company or personal use????******
                                               
                                       
look no further i am here for you :D

in here
it doesent matter which package you chose
you'll get ..
  • high resolution vintage hand made logo
  • 1000*1000px Jpeg file
  • 300dpi transparent PNG file
  • and friendly service

note that i am only using 1 color or 2 to draw ..and the logos i create using cross Hatching techniques please look at samples before placing the order :)
if you have any problems please feel free to ask me :)  ill be happy to help you achieve what you are seeking through fiverr

 i am open to custom offers if you not sure which package to chose please let me know through inbox ill assist you
warm regards
dinika

                                                        exclusively through fiverr

Reviews


jeremiahjkinser:This is my second time using dinika, and I am highly satisfied! She nailed it the first time. Communication is key. She listens well and creates magic!

dinika:grate experience as always real pleasure to work with happy to see you around Jeremiah

jackfenwick:Dinika instinctively knew what I needed, couldn’t have been faster in turning around the design and any amends were carried out within hours, if not sooner.\n\nCommunication was a big plus with this order, this was my first use of Fiverr so I was a little wary, but Dinika was on the ball throughout!\n\nThanks again.

dinika:jack is awesome to work with, pleasant communication always on point i am really happy to work with you ,hope to see you around and thank you :)

caseybowen:Dinika did a great job interpreting what I was looking for. She was quick to design a logo for me and I would recommend her services to a friend for sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment