Thursday, August 23, 2018

I will design hand drawn logo

I will design hand drawn logo












About:

I will create or Illustrate HAND Drawn Business logo. I work with all my passion and determination until my customers are satisfied and happy with their final product.


Whether the job is small or big, my main concern is to provide creative and a professional looking eye-catching design.

A quality design takes the time to create, so please allow us maximum possible time for it!

I design logos related to Medical, Food Trucks, Photography, Real Estate,  e-Stores, Lawyers, Websites / Blogs, Travelling, Farming, Cafes full branding design and any other.

Reviews


gracebailey09:I ordered this gig as I loved the hand drawn look of the logos and what was produced was perfect. The seller was very easy to communicate with and delivered perfectly the first time, on time.

lux_creations:Great Buyer :-)

raphaelst:was ok. wouldn't get the full package, i wanted something bespoke and got a generic cut n pasted work

lux_creations:cut and paste work? look again the design. pathetic buyer t fiverr. insulting

geminye:Turnaround \u0026 communication was lacking. Designer was nice, but that did not make up for the issues that fell short with the logo concepts. Not happy with end product but decided to stop going back \u0026 forth. Spent a good amount of money in comparison to other gigs available and left with a logo I cannot use.


No comments:

Post a Comment