Thursday, August 23, 2018

I will do awesome hand drawn logo designs

I will do awesome hand drawn logo designs












About:

Are you looking for HandDrawn logo design?

Here I will design eye catchy & elegant Hand drawn/Signature/Retro/Vintage/Watercolor/Faminine logo that represents your brand personality.

Services Include:

Mulitiple Concepts to choose from 
Handwritten/ Brush/ Script/ Calligraphy lettering/Watercolor/Faminine Lettering/Signature Logo Design
Unlimited Revisions till 100% satisfaction
Logo transparency
300dpi High Resolution
Quality Stuff in just 24 hrs
Unique 3D Mockups
Friendly and Professional Communication (Responce to your Questions in just few Moments)
All type of file formats (PNG, JPEG, PDF, AI, EPS,PSD etc.)

I am trusted to shape your need to a powerful design and ensure 100% satisfaction.

Please knock me to know more about this gig. Thanks

Cheers,
Blasstgfx

Reviews


walliczek:great job, thank you very much :)

blasstgfx:Awesome Experience :)\r\nhope to see you again soon !

tarakerr:This designer is amazing!\n\nAfter much discussion and payment with other fiverr members, I was starting to feel a bit hopeless with bringing my design to reality. This designer created my vision and image very quickly and beautifully. \n\nHighly recommend and will be using their services again. Go with this guy--you won't regret it!\n \nThank you!\n

blasstgfx:Really Loved to work with you !\r\nvery Friendly all the time :)\r\nreally happy to see a great feed back !\r\nhoping to work again with you :))

aidanpomeroy:I think this person has a good eye for design. The person did all the changes that I requested and for the price it was very good.


No comments:

Post a Comment