Thursday, August 23, 2018

I will create an eyecatching feminine vector logo

I will create an eyecatching feminine vector logo












About:

A quality custom vector style logo design with a feminine touch! This package includes a high resolution logo designed to your specifications in a feminine style in JPG and transparent PNG formats, print and web friendly resolutions.

*** INCLUDED ***

* High resolution print friendly JPG
* Transparent PNG image
* 5 revisions
* SVG vector file for easy scaling of your logo

I also offer the option to add the source files to your order as well as a matching stationery (business card) design and social media kit - Please see gig add-ons for pricing

*** THE PROCESS ***

Once you purchase the gig you will receive an automated request through Fiverr for some more information to allow me to get to work straight away on creating your logo... please include as much information as possible, such as the following:

* Brand name
* Website/ Facebook URL
* Any similar companies brands that you like and why
* Any text you would like added as a strap-line
* Any specific colors you would like me to stick to

Once I have this information I will get to work on creating the logo... I will send you a proof for you to take a look at within 3 days.

Phoebe

Reviews


queenhair:She followed but details and crested a nice logo

phoebe_g:Great buyer, thank you so much!!

jasonpanamera:Phoebe is magnificent at what she does , she responds efficiently , I will use her again

phoebe_g:Always enjoy working with this friendly buyer, thank you so much!!

titaniakizer:Phoebe was an absolutely pleasure to work with! I appreciated her patience and diligence in creating my logo from my many, many, many revisions! I had her design two logos and they both turned out amazing! She was so helpful and professional the entire time. Phoebe totally rocks and I plan to use her services again in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment