Thursday, August 23, 2018

I will design your band logo

I will design your band logo












About:

I can design modern edgy band logos and content.

  • T-shirts
  • Stickers
  • Buttons
  • Patches
  • Posters
  • Flyers
  • FB Cover Photos

I have a unique style that I try to capture from listening to your music. I'm a musician myself and listen to all genres. Turn around time will be short and I'm willing to work with any and all requests to make something unique to you or your project!.

-Avery

Reviews


phillipallende:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

theclutch12345:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

spuxxxx:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

jakedavis77:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

robertnally:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!


No comments:

Post a Comment