Tuesday, August 21, 2018

I will do modern and unique logo design

I will do modern and unique logo design












About:

Hi,

What’s Special my  GIG

★ PREMIUM QUALITY FULLY VECTORED (NO CLIP ARTS OR RUSHED LOGOS)

★ LEVEL 2 SELLER OVER 600+ FIVE STAR RATINGS ON FIVERR AND 1000+ JOBS COMPLETED SUCCESSFULLY


"I ABSOLUTELY LOVE TO ACHIVE CUSTOMER STAISFACTION !!!"


I will do Professional Logo | Modern | Minimalist | Text | Vintage | Custom | Real Estate | Badge | Band Fashion | luxury type designs

INCLUDED My Service? 

  • UNLIMITED Revisions until you are 100% SATISFIED
  • 100% GUARANTEED customers satisfaction 
  • NO RUSHED WORK - My work is not rushed or passed on as "another job" to somebody else.
  • ALL 100% vectored / scalable file formats including JPG, PNG, PDF, PSD
  • FULL COPYRIGHT and ownership of the completed file

FEEL FREE TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS.  24/7 EXCELLENT SUPPORT!!

Reviews


giftedhands14:I am purchasing the logo for my son whom I believe will love it.

nevidu16:Outstanding Experience

jimandleah:Highly recommend

nevidu16:Looking forward to work with you in the future.Thank you so much for kind words and review and thank you for your generous TIP.

jimandleah:This seller is very easy to work with and understands my concepts.


No comments:

Post a Comment