Thursday, August 23, 2018

I will make beautifully handcrafted logo for your business

I will make beautifully handcrafted logo for your business












About:

[I ALSO OFFER A CUSTOM ORDER OF $50, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME ABOUT IT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT IT]

My services start of by me designing 3-5 logos, depending on whichever package you have purchased, and from there you will be briefed about your project. During the briefing, please be as descriptive as possible as it will help me understand which artistic direction to take and helps both of us achieve the final product successfully. 

I have a simple successful straightforward approach for every projects I work on:

- Intensive research
- Mind mapping & sketching
- Digitising the sketches
- Adjusting colours and final touch ups
- Generate 3D mockups
- Create branding guidelines (only for the platinum package)
- Create stationary for your brand (only for the platinum package)

At the end of the day, this is going to be the face of your company, and I make it my mission to take every steps needed to face this in a creative, professional and a unique manner to give your brand a timeless, elegant look that is loved by all.

I look forward to working with you and create an amazing brand. 

Reviews


hunyadakos:Efficient work- thank you!

aondesign17:Amazing client to work with! They had their own vision sketched out for me which made the logo design a lot more efficient and helped me out immensely throughout the entire process.

clutchesnstuds:I had an awesome experience and I love my Logo.

aondesign17:Such an interesting project to have worked on! Lots of challenges and at the end we managed to find the one! Thank you! It has been a pleasure designing your logo.

hqbuffapp:Great seller, great communication and awesome work!


No comments:

Post a Comment