Tuesday, August 21, 2018

I will design a professional and unique logo

I will design a professional and unique logo












About:

Hello!

Looking for a modern, creative, and professional logo design for your brand?
I'm here to change the look of your business with a new one more creative and fresh.

You will get from this gig:

  • Expert designer for your brand
  • Attention to details
  • Creative and Fresh concepts
  • High Resolution JPG file
  • Transparent PNG file
  • Vector Source Files ( In Standard and Premium package )
  • 100% Satisfaction

I can also help you in designing Business card, Letterhead, Envelope or Social Media according to your requirement.

Kind Regards,
SPODesign

Reviews


serbanniculescu:Very intuitive, great job.

tamethegrain:The designer hit the target with the limited information I gave him! I love his work and designs. He captured my logo and message perfectly.

spodesign:Outstanding Experience!

wpnah2001:Thanks for the great work!!!

spodesign:Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment