Friday, August 24, 2018

I will do professional business logo design

I will do professional business logo design












About:

                                                Business Logo Design

If you're looking for a professional, creative, unique, modern, business logo design at an affordable price, you are in the right place!

Previous Work Portfolio: https://flic.kr/ps/3n3EdJ

*** Recommended Package (Most Popular) start from $50 which includes 

  • 2 Modern Professional Business Logo Concepts
  • Vector Files (AI, EPS, CDR, PDF, SVG)
  • PNG/Transparent Background + Jpeg + High Quality
  • HQ images and Transparency images
  • Unlimited revisions 
  • 2 days delivery

My Business Logo Designs are Unique and Professional with Strong Communication Quality.

 I always recommend to Order the Vector file and Source File

Why trust me and benefits you get?

  • TOP NOTCH Quality and 100% Satisfaction guaranteed
  • Express Delivery within 24 - 48 Hours (gig's extra)
  • Unlimited Revisions (until you are satisfied)
  • Adobe Certified Expert in Logo/Graphic Design 

★★ For any additional questions feel free to message me. I'm available 24/7★★

Reviews


sgtnetty:great service

nalee77:Super easy and what I expected.

linseyprewitt:The designer is amazing! The work is exactly what I asked for. It actually exceeded my expectations. Very highly recommended!!

logomuse:Thanks so much! You can trust me when it comes to providing quality services. I also appreciate the generous tip!!!

blimitlesss:Everything went great except for delivery time, The work that was done was excellent.


No comments:

Post a Comment