Wednesday, August 22, 2018

I will design 2 professional retro logo in 24 hours

I will design 2 professional retro logo in 24 hours












About:

Hi Everyone

Looking for a Professional and Unique Logo Design?
Why waste lot of money for a Logo for Big companies? We can Make Your LOGO for low budget .

Special Note : I don't design any character for $5

Packages

Basic Package $5

  • 2 variations
  • Simple Design (No character mascots)
  • Unlimited revisions
  • High resolution JPEG and PNG files.


Standard Package $25

  • 4 variations
  • Advanced Designs
  • Unlimited revisions
  • High resolution JPEG and PNG and PDF files
  • Editable PSD or AI file.
  • VIP Service


Premium Package $50

  • 5 variations
  • Advanced Designs
  • Unlimited revisions
  • High resolution JPEG and PNG and PDF files
  • Editable Source Files (PSD, AI, PDF, EPS)
  • Copyrights and ownership of the design
  • Business Card Design
  • VIP Service


What you will get for FREE!

  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Print ready PFD format file
  • JPEG
  • PNG
  • PSD
  • AI
  • Vector Files

Reviews


conway1j:Great job thanks

carlosborges:The best job done at Fiverr! Fast delivery! It was beyond what I asked for.

koolaidforcars:Crazzy did an amazing job communicating with me to ensure the final product was what I envisioned. This was my first time using fiverr and I am pleased to have worked with such a professional freelancer my first go-around.

crazzy:Thank you very much. I'm looking forward to work with you again and i wish you all the best with your business :)

tyrellholmes:Needed a logo for company fast and easy! I really appreciate the logo it looks better than what I in-visioned.


No comments:

Post a Comment