Friday, August 24, 2018

I will design amazing gaming, sport, esport, youtube logo

I will design amazing gaming, sport, esport, youtube logo












About:

Hi

Did you looking for a mascot logo for your sports team, twitch channel, Youtube channel, community, esports gaming, etc.?
I will design a stunning logo for you (it can be an animal, person type, etc). I will make the color in detail, so the results obtained would not be much different from the example.


I will give my customers full services for this gig, any revision is allowed.
What do you get:-

  • 1 Amazing preview logo
  • Source File (EPS, PDF, AI)
  • Unlimited Revision (Silver & Gold Package), 3 Revision for Bronze Package
  • 4000 pixels resolution of preview (PNG),transparent
  • Thanks from me, lol

Express Delivery, Commercial Use, and Full Copyrighted you can get on EXTRAS

Note: 

MESSAGE ME FIRST BEFORE ORDER.

tell me about detail you needs or the refference you wants. then,  you can order after I approve the project Thanks! :)

Reviews


mitchhodgson:really great design, very pleases

mouahd:thank you .

vortex471:great person , easy to work with him keep going ur the best

mouahd:thank you very much.

jebretgaming:love it .. thank you very much ...


No comments:

Post a Comment