Wednesday, August 22, 2018

I will design minimalist logo design

I will design minimalist logo design












About:

Welcome To My Minimalist Logo Design Gig:

I am a professional logo designer in Bangladesh with having more experiences.
My aim is providing Best Quality Services with unlimited revisions. I can sure you that
you will be satisfied with the work done.

Features Of My Minimalist Logo Design:

  • Free Unlimited Revisions
  • All logos is 100% Unique & original (No stock images)
  • High-Resolution (300 DPI)
  • All the source files A.I, P.S.D, PNG, JPEG, PDF, EPS
  • Transparency Background logos also included
  • Professional, CreativeUnique,  Modern & Minimalist Logo Design
  • Designs are Unique and work in Illustrator
  • Unlimited Revisions till you satisfied
  • 100% Moneyback Guaranteed
  • Free express deliveries
If you have any further question free to contact with me.
Thank you.

Reviews


todayisgd18:I had a final edit per my marketing coach. This Seller was most gracious to accept a change... yet again. Most professional.

blackhatbd:Thanks!

amgbrock:Really enjoyed working with them, would recommend.

blackhatbd:Thanks!

geniedapink:Great work, thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment