Friday, February 23, 2018

I will draw unique typography logo by hand

I will draw unique typography logo by hand












About:

All is CUSTOM HAND DRAWING text / typography logo


All my letters are drawn and vectorized by hand , and it will be the unique one that no one will have it.

  • Basic 10 $ package -Only letters

You will get high resolution JPG file (300 dpi) 


  • Special package  45 $ 

Unique styles in letters with more details. Every fixing item will be accepted at anytime. Will having illustration come with letters if you want


  • Premium package 150$ 

NO LIMIT STYLE ? You can choose any style and I will make it until you're satisfied 

Reviews


bizzpea:great work on time!

biksencee:Outstanding Experience!

jkenx17:great artwork

biksencee:Outstanding Experience!

jesseanolan:Because he had the look I was going for


1 comment: