Tuesday, February 27, 2018

I will design a minimalist logo

I will design a minimalist logo












About:

Minimalism can be described as the stripping away of all unnecessary elements and focusing on what needs to be there. In this sense, minimalism encourages purpose. If you are looking for something unique, simple, clean and impressively - then this is the place for you.


My goals for the perfect logo:


1. Is it easy to sketch-instantly?

2. Less than two fonts

3. Less text

4. More abstract than literal

5. Breaking rules

6. Logo can't be sum of everything that business/company provides


If you do not understand minimalist design concept, please contact me so we can discuss about your new logo. Each logo, which you can see here are my original works. My skills are precise, minimal and recognizable pictorial marks. This gig does not offer realistic, mascots and complex designs.


Good to know:

The revision is a modification of the submitted design and refers to the font, color, the arrangement of elements etc. The revision does not mean a brand new design.

Copyright: If you want to own all the rights to your new logo please add extra gig - "Transfer logo rights to you".


I am available every day but Sunday is my day off. Any revisions and respond (if needed) might take a few business days.

Reviews


young_creative:Always exceeds my expectations. Very happy client once again :)

drashkos:Outstanding Experience!

dominikdesmit:Great work! Great designer!

drashkos:Outstanding Experience!

dominikdesmit:Great designer! Delivers great quality and professional designs! Highly recommend!


No comments:

Post a Comment