Wednesday, February 28, 2018

I will design a signature logo

I will design a signature logo












About:

If you need a creative Signature LOGO for your business, product, blog, company, website or any other projects then you are on the right place and can place the order right now.

It's NOT HANDMADE... I USE FONTS.

What you can use it for:
  • Online business website
  • Photography watermark
  • E-mail signature
  • Stationary
  • Printing: T-shirts,  business cards, flyers, posters and signage

I need from you:
1. Full name or Company name (main name)
2. Tagline or slogan
3. A sample of your favorite logo from my portofolio or send me a sample idea.

Signature will be delivered in black and white or a color of your choice.
I will send you high resolution jpg file.

Important

REVISION ARE MADE IF YOU ACTUALLY PRESS ON THE REQUEST A MODIFICATION BUTTON BEFORE THE ORDER IS MARKED AS COMPLETED


If you want to do the full stationery package kindly order my EXTRA GIG for full PRINT READY Stationery package, including.
1) Signature Logo
2) Business card
3) Letterhead
5) envelope 

Reviews


cello86:great work and delivery. also the changes were fast. thanks men

rigerspopa:Outstanding Experience!

frankydiesel:Great work and very fast.

rigerspopa:Outstanding Experience!

ginamariehunter:Great experience with seller. I recommend him to others!


No comments:

Post a Comment