Tuesday, February 27, 2018

I will design company logo for your business

I will design company logo for your business












About:

If you are looking for Professional Company logo for your Business OR brand product so you have just found perfect gig on fiverr because

*  Logos are made on Adobe Illustrator with vector way.
*  I will start working asap on your project after placement of order.
*  If you have any ideas, sketches, color schemes etc. please do share with me. If you don’t have      any specifications then don’t worry I will do it for you.
*  After that I will send you multiple samples shortly for consideration and will do unlimited                  revisions until 100% satisfaction is achieved.


What you will get.....
★ Professional Logo.
★ UNLIMITED revisions.
★ Editable 100% original vector file.
★ Final lfiles will be .AI, .PNG, .EPS, .JPEG.
★ Money back Guarantee.

Regards Peter

Reviews


freddie24:great stuff

peter_dex:Thanks!

weddingexits:Seller made changes as suggested. Fast delivery.

peter_dex:Thanks!

paekmh:Very profesional \u0026 reactive.


1 comment: