Sunday, February 25, 2018

I will design a professional custom logo in 5 or 6 hours

I will design a professional custom logo in 5 or 6 hours












About:

                                                        Best Logo service
Hi, I am NomanZafar..

I am a professional designer and i am here to show you my creativity and designing..
If you want a custom logo design then you are on the right place..
I will make a professional custom logo for your business or work.

Services:
Basic: 
  • 1 simple logo
  • 2 revisions

Standard:
  • 1 logo
  • 2 concepts
  • 3D mockup 
  • Full editable PSD file included
  • Transparent PNG
  • 5 revisions
  • Priority Support

Premium: (Best One)
  • 1 Logo
  • 3 Concepts
  • Transparent PNG
  • PSD Included
  • 3D mockup
  • Stationery designs 
  • Social Media kit 
  • Vector File 

Why Me?
  • 2 days delivery time (In extra fast delivery i will deliver in only 2-3 hours).
  • very responsive to messages
  • 100% custom work.
  • Full satisfaction of my clients.
  • I am very cooperative and friendly to my buyers.
  • If you will not like my work will cancel the order.


Order me now and get your custom logo done.
Your order is being waited to make you WOW!

Note: No extra revisions after the auto completion of order

Reviews


bethanysturlaug:Very fast.

noman_zaffar:Outstanding Experience!

greenproton:amazing and quick

noman_zaffar:Outstanding Experience!

amily_jamez:Responds on time, and delivers on time, for the price it's a great start! I only did the standard deal and was very happy as it was a great start for me. I love the design.\nThanks Noman...\n


No comments:

Post a Comment