Wednesday, February 28, 2018

I will do professional business logo design until satisfaction

I will do professional business logo design until satisfaction












About:

welcome to my UNIQUE Logo Design gig :)

I'll design 2 Unique and Professional Logos according to your choice for your Business within just 12 hours or before .

If you need a Brand new identity Logo for your business, product, blog, company, website or any other projects then you are at the right place.

Quality is my first priority. I can guarantee best vector logo for your business. For the basic $5 gig, I will provide everything you've imagined.

Why me or reason to consider me:-)

  • 100% satisfaction Guaranteed 
  • Unique and Original designs 
  • Unlimited revisions 
  • 12 hours Express delivery 
  • Fast and friendly response 
  • 24/7 Customer support .

what you'll get for $45 :-)

  • High resolution JPG file for preview 
  • 300 dpi HQ PNG file 
  • Print ready designs 
  • Vector file 
  • Source file 
  • Unlimited revisions 
  • 3D Mock-up
  • Customer's Satisfaction Top priority.

Complicated logo may charge extra must contact me before placing your order :)

Besides logo design, I can do banner, flyer, business cards and all other branding and art work.
If you have any questions, or want to request custom order, please feel free to contact me.

Thanks :-)

Reviews


pageranked:Thank you it was done perfectly!

iqramehar:Thank you so much ! It was a pleasure to work with you and I would be very interested to work with you again :)

girishreddy887:Good service and responsive

iqramehar:Outstanding Experience!

saltyyoga:the order was quick


1 comment: