Tuesday, February 27, 2018

I will design an ultimate logo

I will design an ultimate logo












About:

Do you want a logo of your own imagination? Do you want to make a logo as you want it to be? Or you want to start a business and can not find a best logo for it? If YES than you are at the right place Sir!
I will design an awesome logo as per your requirements and YES with UNLIMITED REVISIONS, so you can help me to make something you are looking for! Something you want to see and admire!

Reviews


terrynpam:Thank you. Just what I wanted

fantastic899:Seller doesn't listen to recommendations and just tries to design what he wants.

asimnasir:Sir, I tried my best to understand your needs, I gave you as much revisions as you asked. It was never about just getting the orders you know that and thats why I offered you to take back your order with all the work I have done free of cost. Still I would never get fed up by revisions, you know tht

groundbreaker3:n/a.......

asimnasir:Thanks for your review because when 5 stars make my profile strong, 4 stars make my skills even more stronger. Plus if there was anything not upto the mark, you know you can inbox me anytime and ask me anything relevant to it.


1 comment: