Saturday, February 24, 2018

I will design modern minimal flat logo in 6 hours

I will design modern minimal flat logo in 6 hours












About:

About me!

I will design a minimalist and simple logo which will take your business to a very next level.


If you want your company to appear timeless and yet contemporary, this GIG is for you!

1. All my work is PROFESSIONAL 
2. I make everything from scratch
3. I do quite fresh & new concept 
4. I like friendly  communication 
5. I am a polite and calm person so feel free to ask any questions.

You will get!

1.PROFESSIONAL, HIGH QUALITY, UNIQUE and STYLISH logo service here.
2.Vector file(Ai)
3.source file
4.Png file
5.Eps file
6.Psd file
7.Unlimited Revision untill you are 100% happy.
8.100% Money Back warranty
9.100% buyer satisfaction guaranteed
10.Express delivery within 6 hours

If you have any questions in your head please be so kind to let me know. I will very pleased to help you!

Regard!
             Gig_blast7

Reviews


robinstehrlein:verry good result! And also very fast delivery, only 3.5 hours, thank you!

gig_blast7:outstanding experience nice person

ghfl75:I am superhappy with this gig! Great job and great result! I am superhappy! I love it!

gig_blast7:love to work outstanding nice person

omersharar:good taste and execution and very modest pricing.


No comments:

Post a Comment