Wednesday, February 28, 2018

I will do Dreams logo for you ! 4.8 (102 reviews) Contact Me From Pakistan Member since Jun 2017 Avg. Response Time 2 hours Recent Delivery about 1 month I am a graphic designer with 4+ years experience .I have designed many logos ,business card, Website favicon, banner and other stationary design etc.

I will do Dreams logo for you ! 4.8 (102 reviews) Contact Me From Pakistan Member since Jun 2017 Avg. Response Time 2 hours Recent Delivery about 1 month I am a graphic designer with 4+ years experience .I have designed many logos ,business card, Website favicon, banner and other stationary design etc.












About:

Hello Greeting from :)

Do you want the best CREATIVE logo for your business, website, or blog?
You are at the right place!

By ordering with me, you will receive : CREATIVE design based on your style

  • CREATIVE and HIGH QUALITY logo design
  • VECTOR based image for printing any size
  • FAST and PLEASANT service

I have vast experience in TIVECREA ,CREATIVE ,MINIMAL ,GRAPHIC and REAL ESTATE logo that effectively convey your company's services, values, and image.

*   100% original vector logo scale able to any size (without any quality loss) .
*   Your work will be done within the time limit you provide me.

                                                                   ***Note***

 I also design business card , Facebook cover, banner and other stationary designs on demand.
                                    ***lN LAST***
Feel free to ask me any question i am happy to answer your questions

Reviews


fabiotargino:Great Gig!

supergraphic21:Great Experience :)

omars123:Excellent Service!

supergraphic21:Great experience.

invest2411:Nice variety of ideas


1 comment: