Sunday, February 25, 2018

I will design professional and modern logo

I will design professional and modern logo












About:

Hi! Welcome to my GIG :)
 
If you need a Modern,Unique,Minimal,professional LOGO for your company,business,website or blog?You are at the right place....

I will design a Modern,Simplistic,Vintage/Retro,Hand drawn,and Clean LOGO for your company which will convey the message you would like to tell your customers.

Why you choose me for your work?

  1. Design modern,unique and professional Logo.
  2. UNLIMITED Revisions (FREE).
  3. Free SOURCE FILE.
  4. Deliver in 12 hours or quick time.
  5. 100% customer satisfaction.
        Your Satisfaction Is Guaranteed here.

Details I need from you:

1. Business Name?

2. Any Tag line or a slogan?

3. Any design or idea of your logo you want to share?

4. Idea about colors?

5. Idea about Font?


 NOTE:

  • I do not do Mascot logos.
  • If you have any design or order problem please contact me.

So,What are you waiting for go ahead and order. I’ve got your back.


Kind Regards.


Reviews


mealfred:The seller was professional, timely, and spot on with the design! Thank you!

munizaa1:Exceptional experience! I hope to work with you again in the future.

sinza_pro:out standing experience

munizaa1:Thank you very much!

ambere2284:She listened to all of my changes


No comments:

Post a Comment