Thursday, February 22, 2018

I will do 2 modern business logo design within 24hrs

I will do 2 modern business logo design within 24hrs












About:

If you're looking for a fresh, professional, creative, unique, clean, custom logo design for your Company, Blog, Website, Business, Apps. you are at the right place!


Few of my amazing works. Please check my portfolio here.  https://flic.kr/s/aHsm8tjbpE


I have more than 5 years of experience in modern logo design and also graphic design. Client satisfaction is my utmost priority. I look forward to working with you.


Each day I offer random bonuses and offers to new orders!


I can design:


Professional / Signature / Hand Written / Minimalist / Vintage / Business / Corporate / Custom / Modern / Abstract / Creative / Web / Real Estate logos.


Why trust me and benefits you get?  

  • Continued support after the delivery of final product
  • Unique and clean designs
  • Professional and creative logo
  • 2-3 concepts of logo design
  • Willing to help you with UNLIMITED REVISIONS
  • Free original source files PSD, JPG, GIF, PNG, PDF, TIFF, or any other file
  • Fastest Delivery in less than 24 hours
  • 100% customer satisfaction


If you need other graphic materials ( banner, cover, booklet, business cards etc.) please feel free contact me.

Thank you. :)

Reviews


joshjapan:Very smooth and quick turn around for samples.

moth_friend:The seller was quick and easy to work with.

syedrazi:He was quick to respond and evaluate our requirements. He is extremely hardworking and entertained all of our requests for revisions delivering exactly what we wanted in our logo at the end. We already have another task for him at hand due to this gig.

quick1_designer:Thank you so much :) OUTSTANDING EXPERIENCE, Really enjoyed to work with you on your project, I would love to work for you in future...thanks again

aespinal12:great work


1 comment: