Tuesday, February 27, 2018

I will design retro vintage logo

I will design retro vintage logo












About:

Hi and welcome

I will design a original custom Vintage Retro LOGO / Badge for your bushiness, brand, product or whatever you need.

I'm a professional retro logo designer and I can offer you a beautiful retro logo or badge logo for your business. If you want to develop a unique identity you came to the right place.

Here is what we will deliver for $50
  • 1 retro logo option  in 3000 px X 2000 px in JPG, PNG and PSD file formats
  • 3D mockup
  • Outstanding customer support.
  • Unmatched quality & unique experience.

RECOMMENDED :
Grab our $100 package & get ULTRA FAST DELIVERY with Source files (PSD)  and VECTOR  files for the vintage logo!!  You will get Unlimited revisions on a chosen logo option.

We are expert in Real Estate, Dj, Band, Fashion, Halloween, Jewelry, Music, Photography, Sports & Wedding concepts.

We are looking for your order to make you say WOW, order now!

Note :
  • Please, provide us proper information for the design to get the right design in the 1st time.
  • Modification re-delivery time will be 48 hours for $50 & $100 packages.
  • Reviews


    kaunyin674:Awesome graphic designer. Very fast and reliable.

    kimberly937:I described what I wanted, without really knowing myself what I was searching for and she just made such a great logo! Thank you very much.

    woodsandra45:This was a seamless and fluent experience. thank you a lot :)

    linda0076:Seller was in time and exactly what I was looking for

    blakebooth87:Elenora does incredible work. Absolutely gonna use her again. She doesn’t just do cookie cutter work like some others. Actually puts creativity into what she does for you. Thank you for the awesome work.


    No comments:

    Post a Comment