Wednesday, February 28, 2018

I will make the things happen in both online and offline status of mine. + See More

I will make the things happen in both online and offline status of mine. + See More












About:

I will Design an Awesome minimal logo for your Brand. I'm here on Fiverr  for providing awesome services for my dear clients.

1. All my work is PROFESSIONAL 
2. I make everything from scratch
3. I don't use any cheesy icons 
4. GOOD communication 
5. I am a polite and calm person so feel free to ask any questions.

You will get!

1.PROFESSIONAL, HIGH QUALITY, UNIQUE and STYLISH logo service here.
2.Vector file
3.source file
4.Png file
5.Eps file
6.Unlimited Revision
7.100% Money Back guaranty
8.100% buyer satisfaction guaranteed

Reviews


trechelle:She was great she made as many changes as I liked.She was very understanding that I had a vision.Even though the logo is not quite what I wanted and maybe it because I did make a lot of changes.I am still happy with the service I received.Thank you for your hard work I appreciate you

gfx_innovation:great buyer .. \r\nthank you so much for your kind words :)\r\nhope you will use my service again :)

themathtutor365:I love it. Thank you

gfx_innovation:thank you so much :)\r\n

btjackson:Seller was willing to hear my concerns and make as many changes necessary to create a logo that I liked.


1 comment: