Wednesday, February 28, 2018

I will make awesome original character mascot logo

I will make awesome original character mascot logo












About:

Please Read Before Ordering:

Negative Reviews are mostly from buyers who do not understand the gig descriptions being offered in my service.

Time Issues:

-Quality images needs time 

-Sometimes I extend projects if needed specially when the buyer asks a lot of revisions
or there are some emergencies, family related problems or I am not feeling well.

- I want to give my 100% on my output so sometimes I may extend the project if I feel that I need to add more to it unless the buyer accepts otherwise.

Ordering the Packages

-If not sure about the packages or unsure of the rate please contact me first before purchasing my service.




Reviews


deebusa:Great work

inkninjastudio:Awesome!

sqqd:OUTSTANDING EXPERIENCE! TOTALLY RECOMMANDED!!!

inkninjastudio:Awesome! Thanks!

lsm2000:The artist came up with a great design that fulfilled my requirements. I'm very happy.


1 comment: