Sunday, February 25, 2018

I will design 2 awesome logo with source files in 4 hrs

I will design 2 awesome logo with source files in 4 hrs












About:

...........Hello! Welcome to My Gig..........

  • Hi and thanks for visiting my gig,

    I'm Doc_design, . I do my best to design the best logo for your project,

    My past work : https://flic.kr/s/aHskNsVAXV

    For Complex Logos (Illustrations, characters or your own sketches) please send me a message to discuss which package would be the best fit for your project.

    I will provide:

    • 100% original vector logo, which is scalable to any size without any quality loss.
    • FULL logo pack including .ai, .png, .eps, .jpeg , .PDF. I will design a bespoke logo for your business.
    • The logo pack will include a hi resolution vector picture, all the file formats you will need for print, editing and display purposes



    In addition to this I will also provide:

    • Quality customer service and communication at all times.
    • You will have full right on the logo that I will produce for you.
    • Fantastic value for money



    All I need to get started is a few details on your requirements, which can be seen below. If you're unsure on anything just send me a message and I will be happy to help. I look forward to working with you ;-)

Reviews


sylviaandtravis:This seller was fast and efficient!

doc_design:Great buyer easy to work with, thank you.

fitnchi:Great at taking feedback and making requested changes. No problem with number of edits. Great work overall.

doc_design:Great buyer easy to work with, Thank you.

samirahgarnett:I love it


No comments:

Post a Comment