Wednesday, February 28, 2018

I will design a professional logo for your brand or website

I will design a professional logo for your brand or website












About:

As a full time graphic designer, I'm offering my creative logo design services on Fiverr. I am a level 2 seller with almost 600+ orders completed and 385+ positive reviews for my work. With over 5 years of experience, I can produce your logo in any style. My first priority is customer's 100% satisfaction and then we will comeup with an end product which will perfectly identify and represent your company.


My Service Includes:

  • Unique Concepts (No Templates)
  • Professionalism and High Quality samples
  • Polite and Friendly Communication
  • Fast Messages Response
  • Delivery within 12 hours
  • Revisions will be delivered very fastly
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • 100% Original Vector File (Editable and Convertable to any size without damaging Quality)
  • All Logo files including Source Files, JPEG, PNG, 3D Mockup, PDF

Choose Premium Package for Best Result and Complete Branding Kit is also available in Extras).

I can also help you in Designing Business Cards, Social Media Kit, Stationary Designs, Banners and Favicons.

Please feel free to let me know if you like to know any other details and I would be happy to help. 


Regards!

designergurl_

Reviews


saadshamsi356:SIMPLY A GREAT EXPERIENCE

designergurl_:Best experience

wanalee53355:Good logo.

designergurl_:Repeated Buyer and best buyer

edvardrose:great stuff :)


1 comment: