Saturday, February 24, 2018

I will provide you Super Deals with super Gigs.Check them out.Thank you for your time.Enjoy my services. + See More

I will provide you Super Deals with super Gigs.Check them out.Thank you for your time.Enjoy my services. + See More












About:

Welcome to Blaxt_dexigner

From my gig you will get:

  • Unlimited revisions.
  • Friendly communication.
  • 100% quality satisfaction.
  • Unique and professional ideas.
  • Source files + vector files.
  • 100% money back guarantee.
  • Quick response time on revisions and inquires.
  • Final design delivered in high resolution format JPEG and PNG.
  • Don't use any cheesy icons. 
  • I am a polite and calm person so feel free to ask any questions.

Outstanding / Creative / Amazing / Magnificent / Cool / Elegant / Eye Catching / Exclusive / Stunning / Fantastic / Modern / Professional / Badge / Text / Unique / Awesome / Vintage / Minimalist / Simple / Custom Logo Design / Vector

100% Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee.

To discuss your project Feel Free to Contact Me Any time!

Reviews


monapoursaleh:He was easy to work with

blaxt_dexigner:Outstanding Experience!

taliaharkness:I loved that this seller was patient with me while I’m all over the place

blaxt_dexigner:Outstanding Experience!

edgriffiths:Love the logo, thanks! 5 stars all round. Fantastic designer, does every detail exactly how you want.


No comments:

Post a Comment