Saturday, February 24, 2018

I will design new logo with free vector file

I will design new logo with free vector file












About:

I will design NEW logo with high resolution JPEG and transparent PNG file for $5.


  • I will design one PROFESSIONAL logo design for your business/product/websites
  • My designs are PROFESSIONAL, Matchless and Standout with Unique Quality
  • 24/7 Premium Support


Why belief in me and what profits you get?


  • 1 Hour Response Time
  • Highly PROFESSIONAL, TOP Quality and 100% Satisfaction guaranteed
  • Express Delivery within 24 Hours
  • Unlimited Revisions until you 100% satisfied
  • Instant and Consistent Communication

 

Professional Logo | Modern | Minimalist | Text | Vintage Logo | Badge | Signature | Custom Logo Design

It would be an absolute pleasure.

NOTE: I DO NOT OFFER MASCOT/CARTOONIST logo in BASIC package 

Reviews


filipmitev:great job and very quick and efficient

aydesigner:Outstanding Experience!

bbrison:Super fast! Excellent service. Will continue to patronize this seller.

aydesigner:Outstanding Experience!

jguida1:Great job again!


No comments:

Post a Comment