Tuesday, February 27, 2018

I will design 3 vintage retro logo in 5hrs with free source file

I will design 3 vintage retro logo in 5hrs with free source file












About:

Hi there! My name is Manan and Thank you for Visiting my Retro Vintage Logo Gig, exclusively on Fiverr.

My Work: https://goo.gl/45NtBK

If you are looking for Modern Retro Vintage Logo for you Business than you are at the Right Place!. I design SIMPLE, MEMORABLE, APPROPRIATE, VERSATILE, ENDURING and MODERN RETRO VINTAGE Logo with Unlimited Revisions in Each of three Packages. Please read them and Place the Order Accordingly.

What you will get in $5 :
 -------------

  • 2000 X 2000 px High Resolution PNG and JPEG Files
  • Free Ai and EPS Vector Source Files
  • Free PSD Source File
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Friendly and Nice Communication Environment
 ------------
 
More Benefits :
-------------
  • I speak Fluent English Language.
  • A enthusiastic Freelancer providing many other Services Please Read FAQ.
  • My designs represent your Business very well.
  • 100% Satisfaction is Guaranteed or REFUND.
-------------


If you need any assistance then feel free to inbox me I will surely help you with my best.

Thanks
Regards,
Manan

Reviews


dylansalcedo:Great communication very fast and quality work

entrepreneur_pr:Thanks

tlhholdings:Every responsive. It was a pleasure working with entrepreneur_pr. He made the edits I requested very quickly. I would consider working with him again.

entrepreneur_pr:Thank you.

lethalhobo:Yes. He was nice.


No comments:

Post a Comment