Sunday, February 25, 2018

I will do professional logo design

I will do professional logo design












About:

100% UNIQUE - EFFECTIVE - FRESH CONCEPTS - PROFESSIONAL DESIGNER

I create Logos using the 5 mail an effective tactics of successful design:

  • -Simple
  • -Memorable
  • -Timeless
  • -Versatile
  • -Appropriate
  • THATS WHY THEY ALWAY IMPRESSIVE AND REACH THERE TARGET!
  • * I don't use any prefabricated mock-ups. You can check my portfolio. All designs are made according to customer's requirement.

    Once purchase the gig just for 10$ you will receive :

    - one professional logo concept

    -one revision

    -final outcome in PNG/JPG format files

    - stylish logo mockup 


    Once you place the order I'll ask you for the following information:

    1. company name/slogan;

    2. your concept  (only if you've one in mind otherwise I'll take care of it)

    3. preferred delivery formats (png, jpeg, psd etc)

    The order will be delivered within 3 days (extra available for express delivery). Depending on your needs, I will design something minimalistic, vintage, modern/geometric, typographical or 3D/realistic.

    For question/inquiries feel free to hit my inbox.

    Reviews


    snapdragon10002:You're so awesome, that you so much for fixing my banner :-)!!

    lamberti:Thank you. I was glad to help!

    mthunstrom1213:I always come back to her and always get the most creative designs!

    lamberti:Thank you so much!

    christinesocial:What a wonderful job! Worked with just a broad idea and made something really awesome, made revisions ridiculously quick. This is perfect; will likely return again :)


    No comments:

    Post a Comment