Friday, February 23, 2018

I will design creative and clean minimal logo

I will design creative and clean minimal logo












About:

Hi WELCOME TO THE  SIMPLE, CREATIVE AND MINIMAL logo gig 

In MINIMAL Category 
designs are getting simplified and they look like more professional and UNIQUE.

For $5 I'll get you a simplistic minimal logo design. Not only this, you'll also get:

GIG INFORMATION

  • VIP service
  • High Resolution JPEG and PNG files
  • Unlimited Revisions.
  • Free 3d mock up.
  • Free extra fast 24 hours delivery service
  • full commercial rights 
  • I might use stock art/images 
  • or parts of it if customer demands with enhanced license 
  • Friendly communication

With an experience of last 6 years, I have extensive work on every kind of logo .from the last year I  have seen a drastic shift in designs for logos,
 from 3d, to flat to now minimal. So don't look anywhere 


Copyright Agreement is the document file of agreement between me and you with my signature 
 You are free to use the logo as it is with all copyrights once the gig is marked completed. Documentation with my signature are charged only.

  if you have any queries feel free to contact with me 

ORDER NOW FOR BETTER QUALITY

Kind Regards
Janey_Shines

Reviews


taveetorn:Great+++++

janeyshines:Outstanding Experience !

ghafarahmad635:I had some basic ideas for a logo / business card and was looking for help with creating it. Janeyshin well organized and professional and quickly understood what I was looking for and offered ideas based on his design expertise. seller is good at quickly iterating with me to make sure we were in sync and provided a quality product in a short time.

janeyshines:Outstanding Experience !

ghafarahmad635:Top quality work i would recommend him to anyone. Great communication and outstanding work, did exactly what we asked \nThanks


1 comment: