Tuesday, February 27, 2018

I will convert your logo to watermark

I will convert your logo to watermark












About:

I will create a watermark using your logo so that you can place it on your photos, files, videos or where ever you want to.

"A watermark is an identifying image or pattern in paper that appears as various shades of lightness/darkness when viewed by transmitted light, caused by thickness or density variations in the paper."

Reviews


desiredwealth:Quick response! Willing to explain and educate! Great work and other skills! I do recommend this seller!

oliviasdesigns:great

franstroud:This seller is great to work with. Will be returning to her in the future. Love the outcome, just what I needed. Thanks for working with me.

oliviasdesigns:great

achotika:Fast Service!, Will buy again!


No comments:

Post a Comment