Saturday, February 24, 2018

I will design outstanding initial logo for your business

I will design outstanding initial logo for your business












About:

Hi FIVERR,

Are you looking for Outstanding INITIAL design for your start-up ? Then you are in right place.
I can design  unique log0 for your company/web/organization with free revisions.
BUYER'S Satisfaction is my TOP priority!! If not satisfied your money will be refund to you.

My Services Includes!!

  • Professional, Creative,Modern,Fantastic & Unique Business LOGO.
  • 100% original vector LOGO scalable to any size(without any quality loss).
  • Editable Source Files.
  • Fast & Quick Delivery.
  • Unlimited Revisions until satisfaction.
  • Lifetime Support & Refund Policy available if not satisfied.
  • 100% Money Back Guaranteed.
  • Friendly Communication.                                             

                                            ******** Check Extras For ********

*Quick Deliveries.
*Business card design.
*Letterhead design,  Favicon of same LOGO.
*Complete set of All source files,transparent files & much more.
*Stationary Design.
*Social media kit Design.

Feel free to contact me!!

NOTE: Don't hire me if you want CARTOONIC, MASCOT or 3D LOGO design!!

Thank you!!

Reviews


bacungan:Thank you for your work despite of the revisions!

nomaldesigns:Outstanding Experience!

maloneys1:very easy.

nomaldesigns:Outstanding Experience!

luisrealtor:Great work! I would buy again.


No comments:

Post a Comment