Sunday, February 25, 2018

I will design custom logo for your business

I will design custom logo for your business












About:

Greetings from Graphique_Hub,

I have vast experience in creating stylish brands that effectively convey your company's services, values, and image. Along with a high degree of creativity injected into each design and having 7 years of experience. I am here to help you get the logo you desire for your business.

Why choose me?

✔ I'll give you unique and creative concepts (different colour scheme for each) based on your specifications
✔ Unlimited changes / amends until your 100% happy with the design
✔ Formats include: .Ai, .png, .eps, .Jpeg, .psd, .pdf, .svg (as per package) and If you require any other format just let me know 
✔ Designed in vector format so can be resized without lose of quality
✔ No clip art.
✔ No templates
✔ 100% Custom design

-- If you need your current logo re-created into a higher quality version, I can help with this as well. Please contact me first about this though.

--- ✸ Please message me first if you require a Character/Mascot/Animal on your logo. ✸ ---

If you have any query feel free to contact.






Reviews


alexflores:Fast and great work. I’ll be hiring again!

graphique_hub:thank you :)

becki4bfmv:great work as alwats :D

graphique_hub:thank you :)

mezzers:Excellent graphics from the team! Really captured the essence of our brand and showcased it in eye-catching colors! Thank you so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment