Monday, February 26, 2018

I will design photography watermark or signature logo

I will design photography watermark or signature logo












About:

Hello There...!
I am Mo.I am a Graphic Designer with a well over 2 year experience.I warmly welcome you to my Gig!!
do you want to protect your images then place the order !

Signature  logo /watermark that can be placed over your photos to protect and advertise your work. 

Please choose your most suitable one from 3 Gig Packages.

Where can you use your design?

  • On top of your photography
  • Blogs, Websites
  • Photography watermark
  • E-mail signature
  • Stationary
  • Printing; T-shirts, business cards, flyers, posters and signage

NOTE: If the order were completed auto in 3 days and buyer didn't response for any change and he see after 3 days when order completed then he can inbox me for changes

It can be a signature, It can be a logo. It can be anything you want. Watermark helps protect your photography privacy when you put over your photos...!!
If you need any information about gig then please message me..:)



Reviews


sarahrossiter2:Very Accommodating and very beautiful work. Thank you for the Logo

killer_artist:Outstanding Experience!

clareholland:He was very quick with my orders!

killer_artist:Thank you very much! \u003c3

clareholland:Very quick and reliable!


No comments:

Post a Comment