Tuesday, February 27, 2018

I will design an eye catching medical lab and health logo

I will design an eye catching medical lab and health logo












About:

Creative and custom logo design especially for Medical Health services like Hospitals, Clinics, Pharmaceuticals, labs etc.

 

Basic Gig includes $5:

  1. 3 Concepts based on your creative brief/project details.
  2. Unique, Creative, Modern, Eye Catching Logo.
  3. Unlimited Revisions untill you're 100% Happy.
  4. For every client treated as a Loyal Friend.
  5. Deliver Within 48 Hours.
  6. Provide JPEG and PNG format.

 

Customer service: I’m always on hand to answer design-related questions, offer my opinion on how the design has been applied or design assistance in whatever way I can.


Reviews


lifeskillrehab:I was looking for a professional looking logo for my new start-up. Shaan gave me multiple options from which to choose and made revisions quickly, taking into consideration all of my requests. I would definitely use his service again in the future! Thank you so much!

shaanelahi:Thank you so much for your Order and your awesome Review \u0026 Tip! You were easy to work with, and I hope to work with you again in the future. :)

jackdaniels1975:Was a great experience and I hope to work with him again!

shaanelahi:Thank you so much for your order and your awesome review! You were easy to work with, and I hope to work with you again in the future. :)

cheadirl:Excellent communication, very fast and product delivered as requested !


1 comment: