Tuesday, February 27, 2018

I will do logo digitalizing, redraw and sketch convert into vector

I will do logo digitalizing, redraw and sketch convert into vector












About:

Good Day, Hello Sir/Mam!

Thanks for interesting and choosing my gig. I'm a Graphic Designer having a lot of experience, Expertise in amazing, unique and elegant Logo designing, any format convert into vector logo, tracing, hand drawn art and also have a great skills of logo (emblem, vintage, text, digital), Business cards, Banner, Flyer, Brochure and tshirt etc.

Overview:

  • Level Two Seller
  • 5 Star Positive Reviews by 105 plus satisfied clients
  • Friendly & fast Customer Service
  • Great Communication
  • Unique skills

My Adobe Illustrator Services:

I can make and trace Logo from your sketch. Transform your hand drawn art into digital form. Create High Res logo in 300dpi from low quality logo and convert your idea or sketch into vector form. You will Get the right thing at the end and won't be regretting. I promise the quality service.

Provide to buyers:
jpeg, png, Eps, transparency and source file formats. ( FREE)

This is my work. Please checkout my Portfolio:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/loedesigner101/

If you have a specific requirement which is NOT listed above, don't hesitate to write me a message in the inbox.

Thanks
Leo

Reviews


sopoeticqueen1:Graphic Designer

leodesigner101:Great buyer! I'm looking forward to working with you on your future projects.\r\nThanks a Million!

jmmarket:Very nice Will use again

leodesigner101:Great buyer! I'm looking forward to working with you on your future project.\r\nThanks a lot!

gen7outdoors:Great to work with


1 comment: