Wednesday, February 28, 2018

I will design new business logo

I will design new business logo












About:

Hi, 
I am level 2 seller with happy buyers. so you can order my gig for make Unique Quality logo to your company, Web, Brand or Business .I'll give you the best logo with my own creativity

You can get ...

  • Creative Unique designs
  • All Files are in 300dpi 
  • Free unlimited revisions
  • Not include source files for mock up layout
  • working on weekends too
  • 100% money back guaranteed If you 're not happy
  • Polite, Friendly and efficient service

For Social media Kit (I will fit your logo to..)
Fb profile size
Fb cover size
Twitter header size
Instagram profile size

if you want business card design please check out my gig extra.

I am very calm person so if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.
Thank you.

       * * * * Exclusively on fiverr.com * * * *

Reviews


farnel:best, just always what i want..\n

yasi_graphic:Outstanding Experience!

farnel:Great experience. thanks!\n

victoriawaiters:Excellent command of project concept from the outset; very flexible with revisions.\n

yasi_graphic:Outstanding Experience!


1 comment: