Tuesday, February 27, 2018

I will work on your project until you are 100% satisfied with the quality of my work.I know that professional design is important to your company and can help generate business for you. + See More

I will work on your project until you are 100% satisfied with the quality of my work.I know that professional design is important to your company and can help generate business for you. + See More












About:

Hi,

I'm a professional graphic designer on Fiverr specializing in Logo & Branding. I've had 7+years of professional experience with numerous clients. Client satisfaction is MY HIGHEST PRIORITY.

We offer every type of identities

  • From simple to Complex Concepts
  • 3D
  • Versatile
  • Clever
  • luxury
  • Vintage
  • Retro
  • Hand Drawn
  • Flat
  • Minimalist / Minimal
  • Water Color
  • Feminine
  • Signature
  • Elegant, Outstanding, Memorable, Eye Catching, Professional and SUPER logos.
  • Please check out our work at : https://goo.gl/vNQi1f

I understand all types of businesses and their natures as I've designed lot of brands in my career. You can get your design that suits your company. I'll give you fast turn around with visually appealing designs, I'll give you 100% satisfaction through my design, I'll give you 100% satisfaction through my skills and unlimited revision. I'm sure that you'll love my designs, I'll give you 100% satisfaction through my skill and unlimited revisions. I'm you'll love my designs.
Please feel free to contact if you have any query. 
Thanks & Cheers
Ava

Reviews


wadada3:Not as anticipated but Seller has experience

ava8_designs:Thank you so much, I had a great time as well, and I'm absolutely looking forward to another project with you in the near future! : -)

asadnaqvi987:Ava was prompt, great to work with, communicated well and most of all, delivered a logo that actually made me smile when I opened it up the first time. We did one revision and got it perfect. The whole process took about 3-4 days with the revision and it was amazing.

ava8_designs:Outstanding Experience!!!

sh_professional:Seller went beyond expectation with his proposed work, deliverable and outcome. In fact, he pointed out items within the scope of work that no-one else had picked up on. He was prompt, professional and produced a great outcome.


1 comment: