Wednesday, February 28, 2018

I will do minimalist logo design with full copyrights

I will do minimalist logo design with full copyrights












About:

More samples  {copy and past to your browser}

https://www.flickr.com/minimallogoss


Are you looking any unique and modern minimal logo designs services? You are the right place.

I m a five-year experienced logo designer especially in minimalist flat logos, that all of my profile designs are done by me not copied like others. You can see my few sample on flicker gallery by using above URL.

you will get

  • Two unique and professional Minimalist logo concepts.(for business or website or any others).
  • 100% original vector log0s [ no any copyright issues ] + fast delivery.
  •  High-Quality customer service and communication.
  •  Source files for pro package.
  •  All are unique creative professional and modern.
  •  Revisions until your satisfaction.
  •  Just order today and build your brand.


IMPORTANT:


1 modification request to your logo will take within 24 hours (sometime within 1 hour ) also Sunday is an off day.


contact me for more.


Thank you so much.
minimallog0s.

Reviews


nitenkapadia:minimallogoss was very responsive and easy to work with. Thanks for helping to create my company logo and incorporating my insights.

chadwick50:Very responsive!

jeanpierrerukeb:great to work with. it was the second assignment.

fremdwelt:Thank you!

w3bmast3r:all good thanks


1 comment: