Saturday, February 24, 2018

I will provide you Super Deals with super Gigs.Check them out.Thank you for your time.Enjoy my services. + See More

I will provide you Super Deals with super Gigs.Check them out.Thank you for your time.Enjoy my services. + See More












About:

                       Welcome to Blaxt_dexigner

From my gig you get:

  • Unlimited revisions
  • Friendly communication
  • 100% quality satisfaction
  • Modern and professional idea
  • Transparent background design (FREE)
  • Source file (Vector file Need Extras)
  • 100% money back guarantee
  • Quick response time on revisions and inquires
  • Final design delivered in high resolution format JPEG and PNG
  • Don't use any cheesy icons ,I am a polite and calm person so feel free to ask any questions.


To discuss your project Feel Free to Contact Me Any time!

Best regards
Blaxt_dexigner

Reviews


teehaw:Very fast!

blaxt_dexigner:Outstanding Experience!

bomaone:excellent seller

blaxt_dexigner:Outstanding Experience!

michelleisrael:He is absolutely AWESOME!! Worked with me until I was satisfied with my design.


No comments:

Post a Comment