Tuesday, February 27, 2018

I will do a unique and professional logo design and graphic design

I will do a unique and professional logo design and graphic design












About:

Hi there
welcome to my Gig
if you are looking a creative, unique,modern and professional logo design then you are at the right place. I am xpert in graphic designing and i will provide you 100 percent satisafaction
Why to Chose Me
  • Quick Response
  • Extra Fast Delievery time
  • provide 100 percent satisfaction
  • Unlimited Revision untill you satisfied
  • Unique And Creative Designs
My gig offers
Free Unlimited revision
Logo design of any type
Refund Policy(If not Satisfied)
Friendly Conversation
Thanks
for further quieries please drop message
Best Regards 
Rebbeca Designer
Logo Offered
Vintage/retro/Badge, Flat/Minimalist,Text logo,Signature logo, Etc
Additional Services includes
Business Card
Flyer
Banner
Poster
Social Media cover pages(Facebook and twitter)
Advertisement
Photoshoping
Banner Ads

Reviews


peterparques:Ok Perfect!

gfxdesignerf:Outstanding Experience!

monicaly:great! appreciate all her work and efforts!

gfxdesignerf:Thank you so much for lovely feedback.

kohtaksong:Ya, this is first time I am doing this, and I wish to hear more about how she come out with the design so that I can link with it. Non the less the logo designed is nice and professional looking. Ask my wife, my wife said my logo cant even come near to her design haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment