Wednesday, February 28, 2018

I will design a vintage logo with cool mockup

I will design a vintage logo with cool mockup












About:

If you want a classy old house logo with some stylish Mockup you can order my gig :)
You'll get:
  1. UNLIMITED REVISIONS.
  2. Unique and fresh concepts.
  3. 100% satisfaction of money.
  4. Full refund if you don't like the results.
  5. Friendly Communication.
  6. Professional Services.
-------------------- ------Exclusively On Fiverr-------------------------------------

Reviews


momoneymopaint:Pretty creative design

blueeye_design:Outstanding Experience!

jamesfinster:Easy dealing. Quick and fast service. Literally took a bunch of words I threw out there and compiled hem into an awesome logo! No revisions, just Beautiful finished product!!

blueeye_design:Outstanding Experience!

bmenswar:This was the second time I have used Rose and she outdid herself again! Amazing work.


1 comment: