Tuesday, February 27, 2018

I will create a business logo design

I will create a business logo design












About:

Create a Business Logo Design -

I'm a Level 2 Seller with more than 3200+ positive reviews and I can help you to make a 2D, Modern, Professional, flat, Minimalist and many more styles of Logo for your Business or Company. Browse my Gig Portfolio for examples of my work.

My Online Portfoliowww.flickr.com/photos/alex_logos/

  ✔ Awesome, Unique, Creative and Versatile Ideas.
  ✔ Friendly Customer Service.
  ✔ 100% Money Back Guaranteed if you not Satisfied.
  ✔ On Time Delivery. 
  ✔ Unlimited Revisions Until You Satisfy.
  ✔ You can Customize packages as you want.

- Social Media Kit Included [ I Adjust your Logo to Fit with ]

 - FB Cover Size.
 - Youtube Banner Size.
 - FB Profile Pic Size.
 - Twitter Banner Size.

- Source File Types

 - PSD File [Photoshop File]
 - AI File [Adobe Illustrator Vector File]

NOTE - I do not do 3D Logo.

Please check my Gig Extras before placing an order and send me a message if you have any questions or concerns.

Thank you.

Reviews


ejautotransport:Perfect, very polite and patient\n

alex_logos:Outstanding Experience!

erkansenol:Very good designer. Will order again. Thanks a lot.

alex_logos:Outstanding Experience!

malabene:Excellent work every time! Alex_Logos is the only person I go to create my logos.\nTHANK YOU SO MUCH! \nI will be back


No comments:

Post a Comment