Wednesday, February 28, 2018

I will design 5 logo design Concept with all source file and Stationery Designs+ social media Kit

I will design 5 logo design Concept with all source file and Stationery Designs+ social media Kit












About:

Hi
Are you tired wasting of Money  or You are looking for a professional logo designer. 
"Your Business is not boring, and your branding shouldn't be"
I am Naz a professional  graphic designer and i will do Flat Minimal logo here for you
Why Choose me?
PROFESSIONAL Logo design in a png/jpeg format 300DPI
UNIQUE logo design based on your Company/Organisations area of expertise
2 initial well thought out design concepts (I will not throw numerous meaningless designs at you)
UNLIMITED revisions and colour options with pro design until you are 100% happy
100% original vector logo, scalable to any size without the loss of quality
Delivery within few hours 
24hrs delivery with free mockup
Professional And Fast response
✔ Fantastic value for money
✔ Original and guaranteed work 
Full customer satisfaction is my first prority.
✔ Great communication throughout the project
Free Vector Files
New Business people are highly encouraged
You can contact me for these services as well
Iconic Logo -  Vintage   - Retro or Badge  -  Signature  -  Hand Drawn

Drop message any time for free consultation

Reviews


basilelemba:Excellent! I will highly recommend her.

eigger67:Great .I am totally satisfied. Will work her again.

t0rben:Great Job! I will work with her again!

jordanromero665:Great work

dinadegeorge:Highly recommend, very knowledgeable, very cooperative, EXTREMELY talented!! Made my first transaction extremely effortless.


No comments:

Post a Comment