Tuesday, February 27, 2018

I will design dj , band , typography and music logo

I will design dj , band , typography and music logo












About:

Have a new brand you want to build up? Or maybe you just need a re-design of your old logo.

Based in Gujranwala, Pakistan. I have worked with clients from around the globe and would love to translate your Music values and vision into a perfect logo-type.  Let the focus be on your branding. Leave a strong impression on anyone. 

Quality is one of my top priorities. I am in the business of selling Vision, not just a logo.

This is how we work:
.

My process of creation is multifaceted and unique for each one of my clients: I will look for ideas in all possible directions and use all available resources to adapt to your project.

I am completely dedicated to drive a project forward and ensure that the brands I work with reach their absolute potential. 

First i create several logo concepts for you (depending on the package)
Once one is chosen, i continue by polishing it, making tests, until the perfect logo is born

Delivery includes all original files (Every package)
And a brief introduction of how to use each.

I look forward to giving your vision life!

Faisal Sharif

Reviews


diyakanwal:The standard of work is very high. Fast delivery \u0026 great communication. I highly recommend.

nayan_rony:Very professional and super fast seller. I will use him gain and again

faisal__sharif:Outstanding Experience!

clarencegrace:Awesome job! This is one of the excellent services I have received on Fiverr. Highly recommended

faisal__sharif:Outstanding Experience!


1 comment: