Friday, February 23, 2018

I will do 2 unique logo designs in 24 hours

I will do 2 unique logo designs in 24 hours












About:

"The Logo doesn't sell (directly), it Identifies" - Paul Rand

I strongly believe on Don't design for brands, Design for people interacting with the Brands. So my designs will surely reflect this concept.

This gig offers you:

  1. Two unique, initial and well thought designs
  2. Delivery within first few hours
  3. Original Concepts, NOT Copy paste from INTERNET
  4. Design based of your Company's area of expertise
  5. 100% original vector logo, scalable to any size without the loss of quality
  6. Outstanding customer support during and after the Order
  7. On-Time Delivery ALWAYS
  8. 24/7 availability

Different packages are listed in my gig. Kindly select the one, which suits your needs. 
Standard package (Highly Recommended)

Just massage to me if you have any questions

NOTE:
Under Basic Gig I don't make any illustrative, mascot, cartoon, logo vector or 3D style designs.
Please do contact before order for any Special Requirement

Kind Regards,
Inzamam

Reviews


djhonson89:Goal achieved seller was awesome!

inzamamm:Outstanding Experience!

ahmedhelmy773:Very easy and produced exactly what I needed.

inzamamm:Outstanding Experience!

simongarbarino:The seller listened to not just what I said but what I didn't say and that made for an amazing product. He asked great questions and service was amazing.


1 comment: