Wednesday, February 28, 2018

I will design an outstanding hand lettering logo for you

I will design an outstanding hand lettering logo for you












About:

Hello people! :)

There's nothing on here but letters. All original and handwritten.
 
In this gig, you will get:

Basic package ($5):

  • Original design.
  • Handwritten logo in black and white 
  • JPEG & PNG images (150 dpi)
  • 100% Guaranteed Satisfaction.

Standard package ($10):

  • Original design.
  • Colored logo
  • PNG & JPG images(300dpi)
  • 100% Guaranteed Satisfaction.
  • Effects

Premium Package ($20):

  • High-Quality & Original design
  • PNG & JPG images(300ppi)
  • 30-day aftercare
  • Effects
  • ALL SOURCE FILES

You can also see my Extras, you may be interested.

All our packages stand for typography, elements/icons have an extra cost.


I have made more than 500 letterings, signatures and typography logos. Each piece of I deliver is original and handmade, you will not find it anywhere else. 


I stick to the styles shown in the portfolio, If you have any other ideas and you want to translate it into your logo, message me before ordering. 

Your request is accepted at anytime.

I am ready to start!

Thank you!

Reviews


thesweettea:This has been the best seller I have worked with. She was great at communication and had my one revision done in minutes. I will be keeping this artist very busy.

miguelhernan606:Genial trabajo, volvere a confiar en su trabajo

estebanlaugo:Everything was very good!

andregwas:Thank you so much! Had a great time working with you!

richardrwoo:Took a lil time for response and delivery paid for 24 hr service but didn’t receive artwork till 2 days after from designer but over all the artwork was just what I wanted thanks once again


No comments:

Post a Comment